TRADEMARK & COPYRIGHT CARTOON NETWORK. A TIME WARNER COMPANY. ALL OTHER PROPERTIES FEATURED IN THIS INTERSTITIAL AND THEIR RESPECTIVE TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS & LICENSES HAVE BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED. NO INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
Credit goes to an unknown user from "Google Video" for this compilation clip!!!
This is a compilation of several short Cartoon Network station identifications, bumpers and promos from around 1994-1995. While the footage may have been recorded off of a Spanish, overseas version of Cartoon Network, these various promos originated and first aired on the U.S Cartoon Network, and are identical to these versions save for the Spanish voice-overs. The clips which make up this compilation are as follows (in playing order):
- 0:00-0:37: "Shifting Checkerboard" station ID's,
- 0:38-0:47: 10 second "Scooby-Doo" bumper/promo.
- 0:48-0:52: Cartoon Network station ID.
- 0:53-1:13: "2 In A Row" promos.
- 1:13-1:22: "Tom & Jerry" bumper.
- 1:22-1:32: Cartoon Network "Jester" Station ID.
- 1:33- 1:51: "Super Chunk" bumpers.